Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-04-15 Origin: Site
The scope of application is very wide, involving industries such as electric power, construction, communication, manufacturing, etc., and is closely related to all sectors of the national economy. Wires and cables are also known as the "arteries" and "nerves" of the national economy. They are indispensable basic equipment for transmitting electrical energy, transmitting information, and manufacturing various motors, instruments, and meters to realize electromagnetic energy conversion. basic products necessary in the society. So, does anyone know how to choose wires and cables, and what are the precautions?
Selection of wire and cable models
When selecting wires and cables, use, laying conditions and safety should be considered. E.g:
According to different uses, power cables, overhead insulated cables, control cables, etc. can be selected;
According to the different laying conditions, general plastic insulated cables, stainless steel wire cables, anti-corrosion cables, etc. can be selected;
According to safety requirements, non-extended combustion cables, flame-retardant cables, halogen-free flame-retardant cables, fire-resistant cables, etc. can be selected.
Transportation and storage of wires and cables
1. It is strictly forbidden to drop the cable or the cable tray with the cable from a high place during transportation, especially at low temperature (generally about 5℃ and below), throwing or dropping the cable may cause the insulation and sheath to crack.
2. Avoid storing cables in the open air as much as possible, and the cable trays are not allowed to be laid flat.
3. When hoisting the package, it is strictly forbidden to hoist several trays at the same time. On vehicles, ships and other means of transport, cable reels should be fixed in a suitable way to prevent collision or overturning, so as to prevent mechanical damage to the cables.
4. The cables are strictly prohibited from contacting with acids, alkalis and mineral oils, and should be stored separately from these corrosive substances. There should be no harmful gases that damage insulation and corrode metals in the warehouse where cables are stored.
5. During the storage period, the cables should be rolled regularly (once every 3 months in summer, and can be extended as appropriate in other seasons). When rolling, turn the bottom side of the storage tray upside down to prevent the underside from getting wet and rotting. Always pay attention to the integrity of the cable glands during storage.
6. The storage period of the cable is limited to the ex-factory period of the product, generally not more than one and a half years, and not more than two years in a very long time.
Yangzhou Fongming Cable Factory, the high quality wire and cable manufacturer around you.