Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-10-12 Origin: Site
Teflon FEP: FEP (fluorinated ethylene propylene copolymer) non stick coating melts and flows to form a non porous film during baking. It has excellent chemical stability, excellent non stick characteristics. The Teflon coated cable has the following characteristics:
1. Non adhesive: almost all substances do not adhere to the Teflon film. The thin film also shows good non adhesion.
2. Heat resistance: Teflon insulated cable has excellent heat resistance and low temperature resistance characteristics. It can withstand high temperature up to 300 ℃ in a short time, and can be used continuously between 200 ℃ and 260 ℃ generally. It has remarkable thermal stability. It can work at freezing temperature without embrittlement and does not melt at high temperature.
3. Sliding property: Teflon coating has low friction coefficient. The friction coefficient changes when the load slides, but the value is only between 0.05-0.15.
4. Humidity resistance: Teflon cable surface is free of water and oil, and it is not easy to touch the solution during production operation. If there is a small amount of dirt, it can be removed by simple wiping. Short downtime, saving working hours and improving work efficiency.
5. Wear resistance: It has excellent wear resistance under high load. Under certain load, it has double advantages of wear resistance and non adhesion.
6. Corrosion resistance: Teflon cable is almost free from chemical corrosion and can protect parts from any kind of chemical corrosion.