Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-01-07 Origin:Site
1. Look at the label. The content of the wire certificate produced by a regular manufacturer should include: 3C certification mark, certification number, model specification, implementation standard, rated voltage, wire length, production date, producer, inspector, factory name, factory address, fixed telephone, anti-counterfeiting label Wait. The labels of counterfeit products are often unclear or incomplete.
2. Look at the surface. The plastic sheath of the regular wire is soft and smooth, and the color is uniform. On its surface, there should also be several items printed on the product certificate, such as: 3C certification mark, certification number, model, rated voltage, executive standard, factory name, etc. At the same time, the handwriting must be clear and not easy to erase.
3. Try to bend. It is recommended to bend a wire head repeatedly by hand. Anything with soft hand feeling, good fatigue resistance, elastic hand feeling of plastic or rubber, and no cracks on the wire insulator is the best product. The insulation layer of fake wires seems to be very thick, but in fact, most of them are made of recycled plastics. As long as you squeeze a little harder, the squeezed part will become white, and there will be disconnection after 4-6 times of bending;
4. Tear insulation. High-quality insulating materials have a certain degree of mechanical strength and flexibility, and cannot be torn easily. Inferior wires can be torn off or pinched off by hand;
5. Look at burning. According to the regulations, the insulation layer of the wire has a certain flame retardancy. Peel off a section of the insulating layer and ignite it with a lighter. After leaving the open flame, it is the low-quality wire that can continue to ignite spontaneously.
6. Check the thickness. Cut a section of the insulating layer to see if there are visible pores in the section of the insulating layer and whether the core is located in the middle of the insulating layer. What is not in the center is the eccentricity caused by the low craftsmanship, and the presence of pores indicates that the insulating material used is unqualified. Severe eccentricity is most likely to leak electricity on the thinner side, and the presence of pores also affects the compressive strength.
7. Look at the copper wire. The color of high-quality copper wire is bright and reddish, while the inferior copper core wire is purple-black, black, yellow or white, with high hardness, many impurities, poor mechanical strength, and poor toughness. It will break if you apply force. , And there are often disconnections in the wires. For multi-strand flexible wires, lightly touch the top of the copper wire with your palm, it should feel smooth, without tingling, and soft in hand. Otherwise, it is a low-quality wire.
Yangzhou Fongming Cable Factory, high temperature wire and cable manufacturer by your side.