Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-11-30 Origin: Site
What is XLPE insulated cable?
As the name implies, cross-linked polyethylene insulated cables are made of cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) as the insulating dielectric material, with a temperature resistance of up to 90°C. The temperature resistance rating of PVC cables is generally 70°C, and when PVC is burned, it will release toxic HCl fumes.
For cables with the same conductor cross-sectional area, the carrying capacity of XLPE insulated cables is greater than that of PVC cables.
Scope of application
Applicable to fixed installations in power distribution networks or industrial installations with rated power frequency voltages of 0.6/1kV and below.
1. Power frequency rated voltage: U0/U (Um) 0.6/1 (1.2) kV. To
2. The maximum allowable long-term working temperature of the cable conductor is 90℃.
3. When short-circuit (the longest duration does not exceed 5s), the maximum allowable temperature of the cable conductor does not exceed 250°C. To
4. The ambient temperature during cable laying should not be lower than 0℃.
5. The bending radius of the cable is not less than 15 times the outer diameter of the cable.
Yangzhou Fongming Cable Factory, is a mid-to-high-end mica wire manufacturer by your side.