Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-12-23 Origin: Site
Polyperfluoroethylene propylene FEP or F46 is a copolymer of tetrafluoroethylene and hexafluoropropylene. The content of hexafluoropropylene is about 15%. It is a modified material of polytetrafluoroethylene. Teflon FEP: FEP (Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene Copolymer) non-stick coating melts and flows to form a non-porous film during baking. It has chemical stability and excellent non-stick characteristics. The maximum operating temperature is 200 ℃.
Polyfluoroethylene propylene (FEP PVDF PFA PTFE) Teflon, natural/semi-permeable, injection molding/ground pressure, domestic/imported, high temperature resistance and corrosion resistance.
(1) Daikin: NP101 Daikin NP-101, 100-J NC, 110J semi-transparent,
(2) Japan Mitsui 100-JNC 110J semi-transparent
(3) DuPont 468R 6100
After Teflon coating, it has the following characteristics:
1. Non-sticky: Almost all substances are not bonded to the Teflon film. Very thin films also show good non-stick properties.
2. Heat resistance: Teflon coating film has excellent heat resistance and low temperature resistance. It can withstand high temperature to 300°C in a short time, and generally can be used continuously between 240°C and 260°C. It has remarkable thermal stability. It can work at freezing temperature without embrittlement and does not melt at high temperature.
3. Sliding property: Teflon coating film has a low friction coefficient. The friction coefficient changes when the load slides, but the value is only between 0.05-0.15.
4. Moisture resistance: The surface of the Teflon coating film does not stick to water and oil, and it is not easy to stick to the solution during the production operation. If there is a small amount of dirt, it can be removed by simply wiping. Short downtime, saving working hours and improving work efficiency.
5. Wear resistance: Under high load, it has excellent wear resistance. Under a certain load, it has the dual advantages of wear resistance and non-sticking.
6. Corrosion resistance: Teflon is hardly corroded by chemicals and can protect parts from any kind of chemical corrosion.