Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-12-17 Origin: Site
High temperature wire is a kind of high temperature resistant wire, which usually adopts solid core or stranded silver plated or nickel plated copper wire.
1. Operating temperature: - 80 ~ + 250 ℃; It can withstand 300 ℃ in a short time.
2. Conductor: solid core or stranded silver plated or nickel plated copper wire
3. Insulation: PFA Teflon
4. Color: Red / yellow / Blue / White / Black / yellow green / Brown / orange / Purple / Green / etc
It has corrosion resistance, oil resistance, strong acid resistance, strong alkali resistance, strong oxidant, etc; It has electrical insulation performance, high voltage resistance, low high frequency loss, no moisture absorption and large insulation resistance; It has excellent flame resistance, aging resistance and long service life.
In the electronic industry, it can be used for temperature compensation wire, low temperature resistant wire, high temperature heating wire, aging resistant wire and flame retardant wire; In the household appliance industry, it can be used for internal wiring of air conditioner, microwave oven, electronic disinfection cabinet, electric rice fort, electronic thermos, electric heater, electric oven, electric frying pan, lamps and lighting, etc.
1. Wire of heat-resistant material: it refers to the insulation and protective sleeve material. The body resin has heat resistance. The main varieties include: polyurethane (up to 155 ℃), polyester (up to 135 ℃), polyvinylidene fluoride (150 ℃) and nylon (up to 115 ℃)
2. Ordinary materials can achieve heat resistance through modification in various ways: heat resistance modification of rubber materials (up to 135 ℃), modification of polyvinyl fluoride wires (90 ~ 120 ℃), modification of polyethylene cables (105 ~ 150 ℃).
Yangzhou Fongming Cable Factory, a mid-to-high-end mica wire manufacturer, pays attention to the world situation and hot spots in the world.