Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-12-28 Origin: Site
1. Low resistivity: the resistivity of aluminum core cables is about 1.68 times higher than that of copper core cables.
2. Good ductility: the ductility of copper alloy is 20-40%, the ductility of electrical copper is more than 30%, while the ductility of aluminum alloy is only 18%.
3. High strength: Under normal temperature, the tolerance stress of copper is 7~28% higher than that of aluminum. Especially the stress at high temperature, the difference between the two is even greater.
4. Anti-fatigue: Aluminum is easy to crack after repeated bending, while copper is not easy. In terms of flexibility targets, copper is also about 1.7 to 1.8 times higher than aluminum.
5. Good stability and corrosion resistance: the copper core is resistant to oxidation and corrosion, while the aluminum core is simply oxidized and corroded.
6. Large current carrying capacity: Because of the low resistivity, the copper core cable with the same cross-section is about 30% higher than the allowable current carrying capacity (the maximum current that can pass through) of the aluminum core cable.
7. Low voltage loss: Because the resistivity of the copper core cable is low, the same current flows in the same section. The voltage drop of the copper core cable is small. The same transmission interval can ensure higher voltage quality; under the agreed voltage drop condition, the copper core cable transmission power reaches a longer interval, that is, the power supply coverage area is large, which is beneficial to network planning and reduces the number of power supply points. .
8. Low heating temperature: Under the same current, the copper core cable with the same cross-section has much smaller heating value than the aluminum core cable, which makes the operation safer.
9. Low energy consumption: Because of the low resistivity of copper, it is clear that copper cables have low power loss compared to aluminum cables. This is conducive to improving the utilization rate of power generation and protecting the environment.
10. Anti-oxidation and corrosion resistance: The connector of the copper core cable has a stable function and will not cause trouble due to oxidation. When the connector of the aluminum core cable is unstable, the touch resistance will increase due to oxidation and heat generation will cause trouble. Therefore, the incident rate is much greater than that of copper core cables.
Yangzhou Fongming Cable Factory, a mid-to-high-end mica wire manufacturer, pays attention to the world situation and hot spots in the world.