Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-12-07 Origin: Site
Compared with common polyethylene and polyvinyl chloride cables, fluoroplastic cables have the following outstanding features:
1. High temperature resistance: Fluoroplastics have extraordinary thermal stability, which enables fluoroplastic cables to adapt to high temperature environments of 150 to 200 degrees, while common polyethylene and polyvinyl chloride cables are only suitable for working environments of 70 to 90 degrees. . In addition, under the condition of the same cross-section conductor, fluoroplastic cables can transmit larger allowable current, which greatly increases the scope of use of the cable. Because of this unique performance, fluoroplastic cables are often used in aircraft, ships, and high-temperature furnaces. And the internal wiring and lead wires of electronic equipment.
2. Good flame retardancy: Fluoroplastics have high oxygen index, the flame spreading range is small when burning, and the amount of smoke produced is small. Cables made with it are suitable for places with strict requirements on flame retardancy, such as computer networks, subways, vehicles, high-rise buildings and other public places. Once a fire occurs, people can have a certain period of time to get away without being overwhelmed by heavy smoke. Time for precious rescue.
3. Excellent electrical performance: Compared with polyethylene, fluorine plastic has a lower dielectric constant. Therefore, compared with coaxial cables of the same structure, fluorine plastic cables have lower attenuation and are more suitable for high-frequency signal transmission. Nowadays, the increasing frequency of cables has become a trend. At the same time, because fluoroplastics can withstand high temperatures, they are often used as internal wiring of transmission communication equipment, jumpers between wireless transmission feeders and transmitters, and video and audio cables. In addition, fluoroplastic cables have good dielectric strength and insulation resistance, and are suitable for control cables for important instruments.
4. Perfect mechanochemical properties: Fluoroplastics have high chemical bond energy, high stability, almost not affected by temperature changes, excellent weathering resistance and mechanical strength; and they are not affected by various acids, alkalis and organic solvents. Therefore, it is suitable for occasions with large environmental climate change and corrosiveness, such as petrochemical, oil refining, oil well instrument control, etc.
5. Conducive to welding connection: In electronic instruments, many connections are connected by welding. Because the melting temperature of general plastics is low, it is easy to melt at high temperatures. Skilled welding technology is required, and some solder joints must have A certain welding time has also become the reason why fluoroplastic cables are popular, such as the internal wiring of communication equipment and electronic instruments.
6. The price of raw materials is high and the cable production is difficult: the production cost is high, and the selling price is naturally high, which also limits the application of the product. However, because of this, there are fewer competing manufacturers and customers who need to use fluoroplastic cables are also Don't care too much about the price factor.
Yangzhou Fongming Cable Factory, a mid-to-high-end mica wire manufacturer, pays attention to the world situation and hot spots in the world.