Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-06 Origin: Site
We offer Fibre Glass Cable that is used in Furnaces & Industrial Ovens. Due to extensive heat generated by these products, other types of PVC cables do not sustain for long time. That's why Fiber Glass cables are widely used in furnace & ovens. These products have minimum space for wiring and connection because of there critical design.
· Extra insulation is provided to make these Fibre glass cables more strength
· Two or three layers of glass fiber yarn braiding support the wire at each point where excessive stretching occurs. Wire insulated with conventional material will break since there is no support from the insulation.
· Thick layer of insulation makes our fiberglass cables oil & solvent resistance hence it does not blister, peel or crack even after years of installation.
· Furnaces, Industrial Ovens, Boilers, Smelters
· Red, Black & Natural
· 0.5 Sq.mm to 185 Sq.mm
· Nickel Plated Copper, or Pure Nickel
Yangzhou Fongming Cable Factory, Fiberglass insulated wire and cable manufacturer around you.