Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-04-14 Origin: Site
1. Non-stick: almost all substances are not bonded to the PTFE material coating. Very thin films also show good non-stick properties.
2. Heat resistance: PTFE material coating has excellent heat resistance and low temperature resistance. It can withstand high temperature up to 300°C in a short time, and can be used continuously between 240°C and 260°C. It has significant thermal stability. It can work at freezing temperature without embrittlement and does not melt at high temperature, ensuring high temperature cables. normal use.
3. Sliding: PTFE material coating has a low coefficient of friction. The coefficient of friction changes when the load slides, but the value is only between 0.05-0.15.
4. Moisture resistance: The surface of the PTFE material coating film is not stained with water and oil, and it is not easy to be stained with solution during production operations. If there is a small amount of dirt, it can be removed by simply wiping. Short downtime saves man-hours and increases the working efficiency of high-temperature cables.
5. Wear resistance: Under high load, it has excellent wear resistance. Under a certain load, it has the dual advantages of wear resistance and non-adhesion.
6. Corrosion resistance: PTFE materials are widely used in industries that require high temperature resistance and high viscosity. Among them, the strong super acid - fluoroantimonic acid can also be used for preservation.
Yangzhou Fongming Cable Factory, the PTFE wire and cable manufacturer around you.